All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
11. Production of bile takes place in____________________?
A. The gall bladder
B. Kupffer cells
C. Hepatic duct
12. The most important function of hydrochloric acid in the stomach is_______________?
A. Destruction of bacteria
B. Neutralization of chyme
C. Activation of pepsinogen
D. Stimulation of pancreatic secretion
13. Maximum secretory glands in stomach are________________?
A. Fundic glands
B. Pyloric glands
C. Gastric glands
D. Brunner’s glands
14. Vagal stimulation following intake of food does not affect secretion of_______________?
D. Gall bladder
15. Cephalic phase of gastric secretion is mediated by ______________?
A. Neuro hormones
16. Most potent stimulus for secretin is______________?
A. Dilattion of intestine
B. Acid chyme
17. Cholagogues are the substances, which cause______________?
A. Contraction of the gallbladder
B. Increase concentration of bile
C. Increase secretion of bile
D. Favours acidification of bile
18. Small intestinal peristalsis is controlled by _______________?
A. Myentric plexus
B. Meissners plexus
C. Vagus nerve
19. Pepsinogen is activated by ___________________ ?
B. Low pH
20. Pharyngeal phase of deglutition_____________?
A. Is a reflex mechanism
B. Vocal cords are closed
C. Is a voluntary mechanism
D. A and B
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.