401. To preserve blood for transfusion later______________?
A. Dilute with equal volume of 0.9% saline
B. Add solution of sodium citrate
C. Add solution of calcium chloride
D. Add fibrinogen
402. Megaloblasts are precursors of_____________?
B. Norm oblasts
403. Which of the following is one for a patient on coumarin (warfarin) therapy_______________?
A. Partial thromboplastin time ( PTT)
B. Prothrombin time (PT)
C. Bleeding time (BT)
D. Capillary fragility test (CFT)
404. Which of the following coagulation factors is deficient in classical hemophilia ?
405. Which of the following is not true about axonotmesis ?
A. Impairment of both sensory and motor function
B. Wallerian degeneration
C. Intact neural sheath is not present
D. Reversible loss, which will be regenerated i 6-8 wks
406. Delay in blood coagulation results from________________?
A. Human thrombin
C. Ferric chloride
D. Vit- K
407. Hemoglobin is the major buffer in blood, bicarbonate ions diffuse out of erythrocyte into plasma in exchange of_______________?
C. Carbonic acid
D. Chloride ion
408. The function of vitamin K is______________?
A. Thrombin formation
B. Prothrombin formation
C. Fibrin formation
D. Thromboplastin formation
409. The most common problem with blood trans fusion_______________?
A. Hemolytic reaction
B. Remission of disease
D. Metabolic acidosis
410. Histamine is present on surface of_______________?
B. Mast cells