All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
21. Histamine stimulate the secretion of_______________?
A. Gastrin by stomach
B. Pancreatic enzymes
C. HCL by stomach
D. Amylase by salivary gland
22. Bilirubin is conjugated with which of the following ?
C. Acetyl CoA
D. Glucuronic acid
23. Bile color is due to_____________?
D. 5 mercaptan purine
24. Bile salt repeats its cycle in____________?
A. 4 times a day
B. 2 times in between meals
C. 8 times a day
D. 10 times a day in fasting
25. Stomach accommodates the meal by______________?
A. Deceptive relaxation
B. Receptive relaxation
C. Reactive relaxation
D. None of the above
26. All the following causes the secretion of gastric juice during cephalic phase EXCEPT______________?
A. Food in the mouth
B. Sight of food
C. Food in the stomach
D. Thought of food
27. Within which parts of a gastric gland are chief cells located_____________?
D. Gastric pit
28. Gastro – intestinal hormone in the following is_______________?
29. Cephalic phase of gastric secretion can be demonstrated by the following experiment____________?
A. Heidenhan’s pouch
B. Condition reflex
C. Pavlov’s pouch
D. None of the above
30. Fats absorbed with the help of bile salts are_______________?
A. Free fatty acid
C. Higher fattery acids, diglycerides and monoglycereides
D. All of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.