All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
141. Function of ADH is________________?
A. Water reabsorption
B. Water excretion
C. Na+ absorption
D. K+ secretion
142. Which hormone , together with the catecholamines enhances the tone of vascular smooth muscle and assists in elevating blood pressure ?
A. Parathyroid hormone
143. A child with stunted growth with a stuffed – belly, and short stature with mental retardation is suffering from the deficiency of which of the following______________?
B. Growth hormone
144. Deficiency of cortisol causes_______________?
A. Cushing syndrome
B. Graves’ disease
C. Addison disease
145. Due fear which of the following hormones increases rapidly _______________?
A. Growth hormones
D. Thyroid hormone
146. Which hormone is released when serum calcium decreases ?
147. Which of the following anterior pituitary hormones is primarily under inhibitory control of hypothalamus ?
148. Which of the following hormones exerts the least effect on calcium metabolism of bone tissue ?
C. Nor epinephrine
D. Thyroid hormone
149. Which of the following hormones does not affect growth ?
C. Thyroid hormone
150. Calcitonin is released by ___________________?
A. Parafollicular cells of thyroid
B. Chief cells of thyroid
C. Granular cells of adrenal gland
D. Stratum fasciculata of adrenal gland