All these Physiology MCQs are specially framed to strengthen the conceptual understanding of different biology topics. Human Physiology MCQ with answers covers multiple concepts such as human digestion, nervous system, human reproduction, body fluids and circulation, breathing and exchange of gases, renal System, respiratory System, Git and Liver, endocrinology, locomotor and moment in human Sense Organs, Reflex Actions, Spinal Nerve, Physiology of Urine Formation, insulin physiology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on physiology. These physiology MCQs with answers are also helpful for the preparation of various interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Pharmacology here.
331. Fluid content of the blood is______________?
D. Tissue fluid
332. The only fixed cell of the connective tissue_______________?
D. Mast cell
333. Which of the following is not involved in blood clotting ?
334. Immunologically active cells are_____________?
A. Plasma cells
B. MAST cells
D. R.B.C s
335. For heparin which of the following is ?
A. Inhibits conversion of fibrinogen to insoluble fibrin
B. Interferes with action of thrombin
C. Is released by macrophages
D. Is released by mast cells
336. Which of the following vitamins is necessary for maturation of blood precursor cells________________?
A. Vit- A
D. Cyano cobalamine
337. Survival time of platelet is approximately______________?
A. 10 hours
B. 10 days
C. 10 weeks
D. 100 days
338. Serum is blood plasma without_____________?
A. Blood cells
D. Plasma colloids
339. Persons having anti- A and anti- B is agglutinins in their serum belong to which blood group_____________?
340. Albumin is_____________?
A. Nucleo protein
B. Chromo protein
C. Phospho protein
D. Simple protein
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.