Pharmacology is the study of how a drug affects a biological system and how the body responds to the drug. The discipline encompasses the sources, chemical properties, biological effects and therapeutic uses of drugs. These effects can be therapeutic or toxic, depending on many factors. Academic tasks have more than 2000+ general pharmacology MCQs with answers. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on pharmacology subject and cover all important topics of pharmacology like Neuropharmacology, Psychopharmacology, Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacology, Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on pharmacology. These pharmacology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Dental Materials here.
191. 1st past metabolism effect can be observed with which route______________?
192. Patients tend to exhibit a greater than normal response drugs in each of the following conditions except_______________?
A. Congestive cardiac failure
B. Hepartic cirrhossis
193. General anaesthetic most likely to cause bronchodilation is_____________?
194. Centrineuraxial (spinaland epidural) anaesthesia is not contraindicated in____________?
A. Platalets <80,000
B. Patient on aspirin
C. Patient on oral anticoagulants
D. Raised intracranial pressure
195. After I.V administration of which of the following anesthetic agent, there is rapid recovery and less headedness ?
196. In which of the following stage general anesthesia surgery is done_______________?
A. Stage I
B. Stage II
C. Stage III plane 2
D. Stage III plane 3
197. Which of the following inhalational agents is the induction agent of choice in children______________?
198. Hallucinations are seen after ________ anesthesia?
D. Nitrous oxide
199. Naturally occurring local anaesthetic________________?
D. None of the above
200. All of the following are vasodilators except______________?