461. Oral infection by penicillinase producing organisms should be treated with____________?
D. Any of the above
462. Stepwise mutation for drug resistance is seen with_____________?
463. Which of the following penicillins is given by oral route ?
A. Benzyl penicillin
B. Benzathine penicillin
C. Procaine pencillin
D. Penicillin V / Phenoxymethyl penicillin
464. Ototoxicity and nephrotoxicity is caused by______________?
465. One of the below mentioned penicillin is NOT given orally______________?
D. Phenoxymethy penicillin
466. Combination chemotherapy is used in tuberculosis in order to reduce____________?
A. Side effects of drugs
B. Cost of therapy
C. Dosage of drugs
D. Development of drug resistance
467. Which one of the following antibiotics chelates with calcium ?
468. Clavulanic acid added to ampicillin causes_____________?
A. Increase effectivity against gram-negative organisms
B. Inhibition of B-lactamases
C. Increase the effectiveness against delta lactamase producing organism
D. Increase effectivity against gram-positive organisms
469. Cephalosporines have all of the following interactions except_____________?
A. Show cross sensitivity with penicillins
B. Are penicillinase resistant
C. Have a broad spectrum but are inactive against anaerobes
D. Are used in upper respiratory tract infections
470. In the treatment of intestinal of intestinal and extraintestinal amoebiasis which of the following drug is useful____________?