341. When broad spectrum antibiotics are administered with coumarin anticoagulants, the anticoagulant action may be____________?
A. Reduced because of enhanced hepatic drug metabolism
B. Reduced because of increased protein binding
C. Increased because of reduction of vitamin sources
D. Increase because of decrease renal excretion of the anticoagulant
342. Peripheral neuritis is a complication of_______________?
343. A patient suffering from syphilis is given pencillin He may develop_____________?
A. Cholestatic Jaundice
B. Grey Syndrome
C. Fanconi Syndrome
D. Jarish – Herxheimer reaction
344. A child with permanently stained teeth reports, He was most probably administered_____________?
A. Disphenyl hydantoin
345. Fluconazole is used for the treatment of______________?
B. Herpes simplex
346. Which of the following penicillins can be given by IV route ?
347. Which drug causes photosensitivity______________?
348. Concurrent administration of tetracyclines is most likely to impair the action of_____________?
349. Penicillin is effective against_____________?
A. Neisseria meningitis
B. Neisseria gonorrhoeae
C. Treponema Pallidum
D. All of the above
350. Which of the following drugs in likely to damage the eighth cranial nerve when administered for a long period of time ?