421. All of the following drugs are contraindicated in patients with G-6-PD deficiency, except____________?
C. Nalidixic acid
422. All except one are centrally acting muscle blocks___________?
D. Dantrolene sodium
423. Ivermectin is indicated in_____________?
B. Intestinal nematode infection
D. All of the above
424. Drug to be avoided in a patient allergic to penicillin is_____________?
425. Drugs which cause ototoxicity and circumoral paraesthesia are______________?
A. Antileprotic drugs
B. Antitubercular drugs
426. Which of the following is a characteristic of tetracycline stains ?
A. There is less deposition in dentine as compared to enamel
B. Is always accompanied by hypolastic defects
C. Stains are dark brown in color
D. Stained teeth fluoresce light yellow under U.V light
427. Which anti tubercullar drug will cause transjent memory loss ?
428. Which of the following is the main difference between penicillin V and penicillin G____________?
A. Penicilline-V is more stable gastric acid
B. Penicilline-G is more absorbed from the G.I.T
C. Penicilline-G is more allergic than penicillin-V
D. None of the above
429. Which among the following is the drug of choice for clostridium difficile induced colitis ?
430. More potent and non toxic drug against herpes virus is_____________?