391. Amphotericin B is given for what etiology_______________?
392. Redman syndrome is side effect of______________?
393. Which among the following anti-HIV drugs is also used to treat viral hepatitis B ?
394. Jerisch-Heximer reaction is treated by administering______________?
A. Intravenous Penicillin G
395. Each of the following statement is correct about metronidazole EXCEPT that it_______________?
A. is a broad spectrum antiprotozoal drug
B. Active against bacteroides and clostridium
C. An effective alternative for infection caused by aerobic gram positive cocci
D. May cause peripheral neuropathy on prolonged use
396. Colour of teeth stained by tetracycline appear _________ under UV light?
397. IF a bacteria were susceptible to both penicillin and Erythromycin, then it would not be appropriate to treat the patients with both antibiotics at the same time because_______________?
A. Penicillin is inactivated by erythromycin
B. Erythromycin exerts its effects extracellularly
C. Erythromycin enhances the B-lactamases activity
D. Penicillin is only effective against growing cells
398. Which among the following anti-HIV drugs in an inhibitor of viral fusion ?
399. Which of the most effective for drug asymptomatic amoebic cysts ?
B. Diloxanide furoate
400. Which drug can be safely used in lactating mothers ?