311. Magnesium and Aluminium are added in Antacid because_____________?
A. Mg Causes constipation, Al causes diarrhoea
B. Mg Causes Diarrhoea, Al Causes Constipation
C. Mg act as buffering agent and Al antagonize its action
D. Both increase gastric motility
312. Bronchospasm can be precipitated by______________?
313. Which of the following is antiasthmatic_____________?
314. Beta2 adrenergic receptor stimulating drugs are used in_______________?
A. Bronchial asthma
B. cardiac asthma
D. Angina pectrosis
315. Blockers are used in all except_____________?
D. Secondary shock
316. Bradycardia is most commonly treated with which of the following drugs_____________?
C. A diuretic
D. A potent vasadilatior
317. Which of the following antihypertensive agents in most likely to cause an exaggerated response to an injected catecholamine_____________?
C. A thiazide diuretic
318. All of the following drugs are useful in treatment of hypertension except______________?
D. Thiazole diuretics
319. Isosorbide 5 – mononitrate is preferred because____________?
A. Less tolerance develops
B. Sublingual absorption is better
C. Longer duration of action
D. Direct coronary vasodilatory action is more
320. Alpha blocker used as anti hypertensive agent_____________?
A. Alpha methyl DOPA