521. Sialogouges are______________?
A. Increases salivary secretions
B. Decrease salivary secreations
C. Indicator dye for sialography
D. Medication for over function
522. Adrenaline is used in following EXCEPT______________?
A. With xylocaine
B. Post extraction socket
C. Anaphylactin shock
D. Angina in dental chair
E. Both B & D
523. All of the following have receptors which are transcription factors except____________?
C. Vitamin D
524. Which one of the following agents/ drugs is of no value in the post operative care of the hemophiliac patient ?
A. Tranexamic acid
C. Aminocarproic Acid
D. Factor VIII cryoprecipitate
525. Which one of the following does NOT act by increasing insulin secretion______________?
526. Which of the following receptors is activated by acetylcholine and blocked by atropine______________?
C. Alpha 1 and 2
D. Beta 1 and 2
527. Neuromuscular blocking agent with duration of onset of action less than 2 minutes is_________________?
B. Succinyl choline
528. Succinylcholine is a/an______________?
A. Intravenous anaesthetic agent
B. Non-depolarizing muscle relaxant
C. Short-acting narcotic
D. None of the above
529. All are true about metformin except_____________?
A. Inhibits cellular respiration in mitochondria
B. Excreted unchanged in urine
C. Reduce hepatic glucose production
D. Used in decompensated heart failure
530. A patient taking beta-blocker preoperatively, at induction of anaesthesia with fentanyl. Which muscle relaxant should be avoided ?