Pharmacology is the study of how a drug affects a biological system and how the body responds to the drug. The discipline encompasses the sources, chemical properties, biological effects and therapeutic uses of drugs. These effects can be therapeutic or toxic, depending on many factors. Academic tasks have more than 2000+ general pharmacology MCQs with answers. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on pharmacology subject and cover all important topics of pharmacology like Neuropharmacology, Psychopharmacology, Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacology, Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on pharmacology. These pharmacology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Dental Materials here.
291. Hepatic first pass metabolism is important in____________?
A. Drugs given IM
B. Drugs taken orally
C. Drugs given IV
D. None of the above
292. Secretory immunoglobulin is_____________?
293. The phase I reactions of drug metabolism include The following except_____________?
294. Which is not antiemetic ?
295. B- blocker with additional a-blocking property is____________?
296. All the following drugs reduced the gastric acid secretion EXCEPT____________?
297. Drug not requiring dose adjustment in renal disease is___________?
C. Calcium channel blocker
298. All of the given drugs may be useful in acute exacerbation of bronchial asthma EXCEPT_____________?
A. Cromolyn sodium
299. All of the following are predominant arteriolar dilators except____________?
A. Sodium Nitro prusside
300. Which one of the following drugs has been shown to offer protection from gastric aspiration syndrome in a patient with symptoms of reflex ?
C. Sodium citrate