471. The drug which gives orange colour to the urine is______________?
472. Which on of the following is penicillinase resistant penicillin_______________?
D. Penicillin G
473. Desfuroxamide is a drug used for____________?
A. Kala azar
B. Pernicious anaemia
C. Pain control
474. A patient has seasonal allergic rhinitis and is on terfenadine, He develps cardiac arrhythmias after a course of antibiotics. Which of the following antibiotic could have been given_____________?
475. Antifungal drug not used in the treatment of imtestinal candidiasis______________?
476. The drug of choice for treatment of tyhoid is____________?
477. The bacterial resistance to tetracycline is due to___________?
A. Alteration of drug binding sites
B. Alteration of dehydrofolate reductase
C. Inactivation of drug by enzymes
D. Decreased uptake of drug by bacteria
478. Mechanism of action of quinolones is______________?
A. Inhibits DNA gyrase
B. Inhibits Bacterial protein synthesis
C. Inhibits bacterial cell wall synthesis
D. Inhibits intake of folic acid
479. Tetracycline is contraindicated in_____________?
C. Renal failure
D. All of the above
480. The antibiotic of choice in patients sensitive to penicillin is___________?