Pharmacology is the study of how a drug affects a biological system and how the body responds to the drug. The discipline encompasses the sources, chemical properties, biological effects and therapeutic uses of drugs. These effects can be therapeutic or toxic, depending on many factors. Academic tasks have more than 2000+ general pharmacology MCQs with answers. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on pharmacology subject and cover all important topics of pharmacology like Neuropharmacology, Psychopharmacology, Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacology, Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on pharmacology. These pharmacology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Dental Materials here.
11. Folic acid deficiency occurs in______________?
12. A Hemophiliac patient has rheumatold arthritis. Which drug might be prescribed to relieve the pain ?
B. Acetylsalicylic acid
13. Activation of which of the following receptors would be expected to decrease anxiety_____________?
A. Nicotinic cholinergic receptors
B. Glutamate receptors
C. GABA receptors
D. Glucocorticoid receptors
14. Which of the following is a muscle relaxant_________________?
15. Ibuprofen is contraindicated in_______________?
A. patients having fever
B. patients having asthma
C. patients having amoebic dysentery
D. Patient having bronchitis
16. The rate of injection of intravenous Valium is_______________?
A. 1 ml / min
B. 2.5 ml / min
C. 1 mg / min
D. 2.5 mg / min
17. The muscle relaxant effect of succinylcholine lasts for______________?
A. 1 min
B. 2 min
C. 3-5 min
D. 10 min
18. Aspirin is contraindicated in______________?
A. Peptic ulcer
B. Person suffering form chicken pox or small pox
D. All of the above
19. Which of the following is a short acting barbiturate ?
20. Gastric irritation is minimum with one of the following non-steroidal anti inflammatory drugs_____________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.