Pharmacology is the study of how a drug affects a biological system and how the body responds to the drug. The discipline encompasses the sources, chemical properties, biological effects and therapeutic uses of drugs. These effects can be therapeutic or toxic, depending on many factors. Academic tasks have more than 2000+ general pharmacology MCQs with answers. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on pharmacology subject and cover all important topics of pharmacology like Neuropharmacology, Psychopharmacology, Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacology, Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on pharmacology. These pharmacology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Dental Materials here.
131. The vulnerable period of pregnancy for the causation of foetal malformation is_____________?
A. 1 – 18 days
B. 19 – 55 days
C. 56 – 85 days
D. II trimester
132. Which of the following histamine blockers has no effect on muscarinic receptors______________?
133. The maximum antiseptic action is seen with which of the following concedntrations of ethanol_____________?
134. Side effect of antihistaminic is_______________?
135. Nitrates are not used in______________?
B. Esophageal spasm
C. Renal colic
D. Cyanide poisoning
136. Serum sickness is caused by all the following drugs except_____________?
137. Potassium permanganate is used for_______________?
B. Dinisfect water in wells
C. Irrigating cavities
D. Cleaning surgical instruments
138. Which of the following drugs to not require a change in their dosage in patients with renal failure_______________?
139. All of the following penetrate the CSF except________________?
140. Which antisialagogue is contraindicated in glaucoma_____________?