511. Short-acting non-depolarising muscle relaxant is________________?
512. Succinylcholine prevents bronchospasm by______________?
A. Depolarising block
B. Direct muscle relaxation
C. Centrally acting muscle relaxation
D. Dual action
513. Fellypressin is a_______________?
A. Vaso dilator
B. Vaso constrictor
D. Anti coagulant
514. Which of the following is NOT an important/frequent/well-known manifestation of an adverse drug reaction ?
B. Aplastic anaemia
515. The drug which is contraindicated in haemophilla is_________________?
C. Amino epsilon caproic acid
D. Dipheny 1 hydantoin
516. Which of the following is a peripherally acting muscle relaxant______________?
C. Succinyl choline
517. Triflusal is a___________________?
A. Anti-inflaqmmatory drug
C. Anti-arthritic drug
D. Antiplatelet drug
518. Agents/Drugs which help in rapid coagulation of Blood_______________?
D. All of the above
519. In which of the following categories are ephedrine, tyramine and emphetamine classified________________?
B. Alpha-adrenergic blocking agents
C. Indirect acting sympathomimetics
D. Direct acting sympathomimetics
520. Scopolamine helps in________________?
A. Motion sickness
C. Decreased secretions
D. A & C