Pharmacology is the study of how a drug affects a biological system and how the body responds to the drug. The discipline encompasses the sources, chemical properties, biological effects and therapeutic uses of drugs. These effects can be therapeutic or toxic, depending on many factors. Academic tasks have more than 2000+ general pharmacology MCQs with answers. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on pharmacology subject and cover all important topics of pharmacology like Neuropharmacology, Psychopharmacology, Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacology, Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on pharmacology. These pharmacology MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Dental Materials here.
171. Which of the following is not a Glycoside ?
172. Drugs that does not cross Blood Brain Barrier______________?
173. Which of the following drugs will not produce allergic reactions ?
174. Drugs used in cysticercosis_______________?
175. Which of the following exerts its major systemic pharmacological action when administered orally_____________?
B. Chloral hydrate
176. Which of the following second generation anti-histaminics is used topically______________?
177. Tannic acid is used in the following conditions except_____________?
A. Bleeding gums
B. Alkaloidal poisoning
D. Bleeding piles
178. Which drug may be administered even when the patient is on alcoholic beverages ?
A. Animal charcoal
C. Chloral hydrate
179. In which of the following condition thalidomide may be used_______________?
A. Myocardial infarction
C. Wernicke’s ecephalo pathy
D. Erythema nodosum leprosum
180. A patient has had an allergic reaction with Urticarlia and wheezing. The drug of choice will be_____________?
D. All of the above