301. Ipratropium bromide is used for_____________?
A. Renal colic
B. Organophosphorus poisoning
C. Bronchial asthma
302. Which one of the following is Not true of angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor____________?
A. May cause hyperkalaemia in diabetic patients
B. Contraindicated in pregnancy
C. Contraindicated in diabetic nephropathy
D. NSAIDs may impair its hypotensive effect
303. Long acting beta – 2 agonist ?
304. Which one of the following drugs is most commonly employed in an attack of angina pectoris ?
A. Sodium nitrate
D. Isosorbide dinitrate
305. Following inhibits Cytochrome P450_____________?
D. All of the above
306. Which of the following is an ACE inhibitor ?
D. Spirino lactone
307. Omeprazol is used in the treatment of____________?
A. Peptic Ulcer
308. Doalin pectrose is_____________?
A. Mummifying agent
C. Counter irritant
D. Anti diarroheal
309. Omeprazole is a_____________?
B. Proton pump inhibitor
C. Ulcer protective
D. Ulcer healing drug
310. Each of the following is correct for the treatment of Diarrhoea except_______________?
A. Kaolin has marginal therapeutic effect
B. Opioids delay the passage of gut contents by decreasing peristalsis and increasing intestinal segmentation
C. Loperamide had high abuse potential
D. Diphenoxylate may cause respiratory depression on administration