401. Which of the following is third generation cephalosporin ?
402. Which of the following is associated with neutropenia ?
403. Which of the following antibiotics is not used in the treatment of infectious mononucleosis ?
404. Which of the following is not a broad spectrum antibiotic ?
405. INH induced neuropathy is treated with______________?
406. The group of antibiotics which possess additional anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory activities is_____________?
B. Polypeptide antibiotics
407. All of the following are therapeutic uses of penicillin G, except_____________?
A. Bacterial meningitis
B. Rickettsial infection
408. Clavulanic acid is given in combination with amoxicillin in order to____________?
A. Reduce the risk allergic reactions:
B. Prolong amoxicillin’s half-life
C. Reduce the severity of diarrhea
D. Extend amoxicillin’s antibacterial spectrum
409. Which one of the following antibacterials should not be used with d-tubocuraine ?
410. Slufonamides mainly interferes with the bacterial______________?
A. Transcription mechanisms
C. Ribosomal function