331. The drug for choice for treatment of infection involving non-penicillinase producing staphylococcus is___________?
C. Penicilling G
D. Methicillin sodium
332. The oropharyngeal and oesophageal candidiasis following long-term therapy with a broad spectrum antibiotic can be best treated with____________?
333. Antibiotic that interferes with DNA function is_____________?
334. Which antibiotic is effective against pseudomonas and indole +ve proteus ?
335. A distinict advantage that tetracyclines have over penicillins is that tetracyclines_____________?
A. Have no side effects
B. Do not cause superinfections
C. Are safer to use during pregnancy
D. Have a wider range of antibacterial activity
336. Which of the following antibiotics is most frequently associated with pseudomembranous colitis ?
337. Prolonged administration of streptomycin may result in damage to the____________?
A. Optic nerve
B. Facial nerve
C. Auditory nerve
D. Trigeminal nerve
338. A patient taking which of the following drug should not eat cheese, etc_____________?
339. The mechanism of action of chloramphenicol is inhibition of synthesis of_____________?
A. Cell wall
B. Cell membrane
340. Granesetron, the antiemetic properties because of____________?
A. Dopaminergic receptor – blocking actions
B. Gabamimetic actions
C. Gaba-inhibitory actions
D. Serotonin receptor – blocking action