531. Dry mouth during antidepressant therapy is caused by blockade of______________?
A. Muscarinic acetylcholine receptors
B. Serotonergic receptors
C. Dopaminergic receptors
D. GABA receptors
532. A person with glaucoma should not receive________________?
D. Local anaesthetic
533. Bleeding from the oral mucosa can be reduced by topical use of_______________?
534. various insulin preparations useful in the treatment of diabetes mellitus differ primarily in______________?
A. Focus of action
B. Onset and duration of action
C. Mode of biotransformation
D. None of the above
535. Curare poisoning is characterised by________________?
C. Doesn’t release histamine
D. Oral route of administration is the best route
536. Which of the following drugs is used to treat both diabetes mellitus and diabetes insipidus_____________?
537. Which of the following synthetic sterioid shows predominantly mineralocorticoid action ?
538. All of the following are endogenous corticosteriods released by all adrenal cortex EXCEPT______________?
539. Therapeutic uses of a – adrenoceptor blockers include all of the following EXCEPT______________?
C. Peripheral Vascular disease
D. Benign Prostatic hypertrophy
540. Which one of the following drugs is not a non depolarizing competitive neuromuscular blocker ?