351. True about aminoglycoside is all except______________?
A. Are bacteriostatic
B. Distributed only extracellularly
C. Excreted unchanged in urine
352. Which of the following is a first generation oral cephalosporin_____________?
353. Best treatment of candidiasis of_____________?
D. None of the above
354. Cyclosporin is used an______________?
A. Anticancer drug
355. Which of the following is a 4th generation cephalosporin______________?
A. Has no side-effects
B. Is used in management of ANUG
C. Is mainly concentrated in saliva
D. Is active against gram-positive aerobes
357. Cross resistance of isoniazid is seen with_____________?
358. The oral microblal fiora of a patient on prolonged broad spectrume antibiotic therapy is predominantly____________?
B. Gram positive organism
C. Gram negative organisms
D. Yeast and fungi
359. True about amoxycillin in comparison to ampicillin is_______________?
A. Higher oral biovailability
B. Lower oral biovailability
C. Equal oral biovailability
D. Can be given Parenterally
360. An aminoglycoside that is often combined with polymyxin and bacitracin for the treatment of topical infection is____________?