MCQs are one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Human Resource Management (HRM) MCQs based on current trends and practices. These MCQs on HRM is helpful for the preparation of various competitive exams, undergraduate, postgraduate, and entrance exams. Furthermore, the questions present in the HRM MCQs section will be beneficial for tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
111. Executive recruiters are also called___________?
C. alternative staffing companies
D. contract technical recruiters
112. Which of the following is a disadvantage of using an executive recruiter?
A. many contacts in field
B. adept at contacting candidates who are not on the job market
C. unfamiliar with company perceptions of ideal candidate
D. ability to keep identity of firm confidential
113. Which of the following is not true of the activity known as job analysis?
A. The rate of pay for the job is fixed.
B. The job elements are rated in terms such as frequency. of use or amount of time
C. It aims to describe the purpose of a job and the conditions under which it is
D. Jobs are broken into elements such as information required or relations with
114. Which of the following force makes an individual eligible to make decisions, give orders &. directing work activities of others?
115. HR Department maintains _________records.
116. A Competency consists of____________?
A. The specific tasks a person must do
B. Skills and behaviours
C. A list of tests that will measure cognitive ability
D. Communications and behaviour
117. Successful managers are__________?
A. Efficient & effective
B. Strict to employees
C. Wrong Policy makers
D. Wrong decision makers
118. Which of the following statements most accurately defines human resource management?
A. Human resource management contributes to business strategy and plays an important role in the implementation of business strategy
B. Human resource management is an approach to managing people
C. Human resource management seeks to achieve competitive advantage through the strategic deployment of a highly committed and capable workforce, using an integrated array of cultural, structural and personnel techniques
D. Human. resource management focuses on people as the source of competitive advantage
119. Which of the following is a key HR role as defined by Ulrich et al (2009)?
A. Personnel administrator
B. Business ally
C. Payroll advisor
D. Organisational geographer
120. The advantage of external recruiting is that:___________?
A. They ensure consistency from opening to closing
B. They are useful for companies too small to have dedicated recruiters
C. They are very inexpensive
D. Time Consuming