621. Which test is conducted to develop the skills & abilities of the candidate?
622. Sources of recruitment & methods, procedures, techniques for ______________
623. This should cover responsibility for the maintenance of children during the entire period of contingency ______________.
C.Old age benefit.
624. A ______________ takes place when an employee moves to a position higher than the one formerly occupied.
625. The anxiety a person experiences when two sets of knowledge are contradictory or incongruent lead to ______________.
626. Failure to report work is called ______________.
A.Lack of commitment.
627. A person who is responsbilbe for managing the change effort in the organisation is called ______________.
628. Rotation is otherwise called as ______________.
629. Movement of an employee from one job to another
630. Non-financial motivator is ______________.
D.Leave with pay