MCQs are one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Human Resource Management (HRM) MCQs based on current trends and practices. These MCQs on HRM is helpful for the preparation of various competitive exams, undergraduate, postgraduate, and entrance exams. Furthermore, the questions present in the HRM MCQs section will be beneficial for tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
151. The characteristics of human resources are _____________in nature?
152. The written statement of the findings of job analysis is called __________?
A. Job design
B. Job classification
C. Job description
D. Job evaluation
153. The first step in the human resource planning process is ____________?
A. Preparing a job analysis
B. Forecasting future human resource needs
C. Assessing future demand
D. Assessing future supply
154. The process which best defines the locating and, encouraging potential employees to apply for jobs is___________?
A. Human resource planning
D. Job Analysis
155. Which of the following is an example of operative function of HR managers?
156. How can high potential employees be developed for future positions?
A. internal training
B. Increasing pal skill
C. Managing employee
D. Allowing them to do further studies
157. Which of the following approach emphasizes the’ effect of psychological &. Social factors on employees’ performance?
A. Scientific approach
B. Rational approach
C. Human relations approach
D. Systematic approach
158. Campus Recruiting does not have the advantage of___________?
A. High Intellectual Capacity
B. Higher understanding of organization
C. High level of curiosity
D. High potential
159. Increasing the number and variety of tasks assigned to a job is called__________?
A. Job rotation
B. Job enlargement
C. Job enrichment
D. A. and C.
160. The goal of this stage of HR intranet site development is to provide employees with a truly individualized experience based on their individual profiles?
A. Brochure ware