MCQs are one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Human Resource Management (HRM) MCQs based on current trends and practices. These MCQs on HRM is helpful for the preparation of various competitive exams, undergraduate, postgraduate, and entrance exams. Furthermore, the questions present in the HRM MCQs section will be beneficial for tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
71. When constructing the ad, it is important to consider how to best ________?
A. Attract attention to the advertisement
B. Get right candidate
C. How will be the profit
D. The candidate reach in profit
72. Which one of the following responsibilities is specifically associated with the HR function of employee relations?
A. Conducting attitude surveys
B. Work analysis
C. HR information systems
D. Job design
73. ___________ best defines how well a test or selection procedure measures a person’s attributes.
D. Organizational constraint
74. Job Enrichment involves____________?
A. Increases the amount of money employees are paid for completing an unit of work
B. Is a programme through which management seeks greater productivity from workers
C. Means that staff i$ moved periodically from task to task in order to increase variety and interest
D. Involves giving employees work with a greater degree of responsibility and autonomy
75. When planning for employment requirements, what must be forecasted?
A. Sales desired
B. Production Scheduled
D. Personnel needs
76. What are the ideas underpinning ‘soft, commitment’ or ‘high-road’ HRM practices?
A. Labour needs to be treated as assets to be invested in.
B. Employees are a cost which should be minimized.
C. A lack of mutuality existing between employee and employer
D. A disregard for unlocking discretionary effort
77. Why are employers interested in employee engagement?
A. To encourage employees to trust their manager
B. To make a quick profit
C. To make employees work harder for less
D. Because engaged employees are more motivated and prepared to give their best to make the firm succeed
78. The best hiring occurs when the goals of which of the following should consistent to each other?
A. HR managers, Finance managers
B. Head office, Brand
C. Organisation, individual
D. Lower managers, Top managers
79. Why does the Resource-based view of SHRM represent a paradigm shift in SHRM thinking?
A. Because it focuses on the internal human resources of the business as a source of sustainable competitive advantage
B. Because it advocates tight vertical integration between the organisation’s business strategy and human resource strategy.
C. Because it relies on a set of high-commitment HR practices to deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
D. Because it focuses on the external context of the business
80. Under which of the following authority, an HR manager took the decision to provide training to its employees regarding the operations of newly installed machine?