561. In depth description of a particular situation ______________
562. The test which compare employee performance with job requirements ______________
563. The role in which a manager lead his subordinates and motivating them for willing cooperation is called as ______________.
564. Which is the scientific method in accumulating knowledge about mans social behavior?
565. Job enlargement expands ______________
566. Job analysis is a formal and detailed study of ______________.
B. Raw materials
567. Job description is helpful in ______________ grading and classification.
568. ______________ interview is conducted by a group of interviewers.
A. Non directional
569. Many colleges and universities have arranged for students to work part-time in a special training program as part of their education. This training is called ______________
A. College trainee experience
B. Educational credits program
C. Coordinated education
570. Which test is conducted to measure the likes, dislikes & habits?
A. Vocational test.
B. Temperament test.
D. Interest test.