MCQs are one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Human Resource Management (HRM) MCQs based on current trends and practices. These MCQs on HRM is helpful for the preparation of various competitive exams, undergraduate, postgraduate, and entrance exams. Furthermore, the questions present in the HRM MCQs section will be beneficial for tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
141. Relationship between HRM & Management?
A. Both are same .
B. Management is one aspect of HRM
C. HRM is one aspect of Management
D. No relationship exists
142. The unstructured interview:___________?
B. Typically is unbiased
C. Typically is related to future
D. Typically biased job performance
143. Human resource planning techniques include the use of some or all of the following?
A. Size of organizational structure
B. Infrastructure Plan
C. Control and evaluation
D. Employee Management
144. Using a structured interviewing technique would likely achieve all of the following except___________?
A. Increased consistency across candidates
B. Reduced subjectivity on the part of the interviewer
C. Enhanced job relatedness
D. More opportunity to explore areas as they arise during the interview
145. Which one of the following is NOT the advantage of Workforce Diversity?
A. Increased creativity and flexibility
B. Decreased problem-solving skills
C. Multiple perspectives
D. Greater openness to new ideas
146. Recruiting is necessary to_________?
A. forecast the supply of outside candidates
B. developing an applicant pool
C. determine whether to use inside or. outside candidates
D. develop qualifications inventories
147. Which of the following is NOT a goal of HRM?
A. Integration of HRM with the corporate strategy of the Organization
B. Producing the desired human behavior that helps to achieve Organisatlons goals
C. Creation of a flexible environment that can easily adopt change
D. To endure proper delivery of products
148. Vertical integration in relation to SHRM can be described as which of the following?
A. The relationship or integration between an Organisation’s senior managers
B. The relationship or integration between HR functional policies, for example employee development, employee reward and employee relations
C. The relationship or integration between the internal HR processes, and the Organisation’s business strategy and external market.
D. The relationship or integration between operational functions and policies
149. Why might there be some difficulty in identifying and applying the Best-practice approach to HRM in Organisations?
A. Because the best-practice approach tends to be resource- intensive
B. Because there is much variation in the literature and empirical research as to what constitutes best-practice
C. Because the best-practice approach would not fit the cost-reduction driven strategies favoured by many in short-termist economies.
D. Because the best-practice approach does not emphasize the individual business context
150. Which of these models is not a rational planning approach?
A. Corporate- level strategic planning
B. Strategic business unit level strategic planning
C. Processual Approach
D. Operational level strategic planning