601. A group of persons in an organization for making or recommending certain decisions is ______________ termed as ______________.
602. When expectation about a persons role in the group contradict one another, it becomes?
A.Down Ward Conflict
B.Up Ward Conflict
603. A group created by management to accomplish certain organizational goal is called as ______________.
604. The ratio of an organisation’s outputs to inputs
605. Human Resource Planning is ______________ Looking function
606. A lateral movement within the same grade from one job to another
607. Employees can be appraisal against ______________.
608. Traditional and direct method of instruction ______________
609. ______________ is the tendency of highly cohesive groups to value consensus at the price of decision quality:
610. It refers to an employee general attitude towards his job ______________
D. job specification