MCQs are one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Human Resource Management (HRM) MCQs based on current trends and practices. These MCQs on HRM is helpful for the preparation of various competitive exams, undergraduate, postgraduate, and entrance exams. Furthermore, the questions present in the HRM MCQs section will be beneficial for tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
131. Why do companies use external job searches instead of internal searches?
A. Legal requirements
B. It is less expensive
C. Companies can add new talent, new ideas to the organization
D. Orientation time is reduced
132. Which of the following department of an Orqanisation performs the managerial function of matching Orqanisational needs with the skills & abilities of the employees?
A. Finance department
B. Marketing department
C. Production department
D. Human Resource department
133. The most popular method of recruiting applicants to jobs is_________?
A. Radio and TV advertisement
B. Corporate website
C. Employee referral schemes
D. Commercial job boards
134. Tests that measure traits, temperament, or disposition are examples of___________?
A. Manual dexterity tests
B. Personality tests
C. Intelligence tests
D. Work sample tests
135. Which Personnel association uses the idea of bundles of integral HRM practices?
A. European association for personnel management
B. U.S office of personnel management
C. Chartered Institute of personnel & development
D. Association of personnel Service Orqanisations
136. HRP stands for___________?
A. Human resource project
B. Human resource planning
C. Human recruitment planning
D. Human recruitment procedure
137. HRM typically provides which of these types of training to temporary employees?
A. Retirement planning’
B. Benefits options
D. Career planning and management
138. In which stage of HR intranet site development are multiple sites linked together to create a seamless experience for the individual?
139. Which approach that seeks the to link strategy, business, performance and HRM policies and practices, assumes that there are a number of HRM practices that are suitable for all Organisations?
A. Best Practice
B. Best fit
C. Resource-based view
D. Life cycle models
140. Job analysis produces which of the following, regardless of the technique used?
B. Individual interview
C. Job specifications
D. Replacement charts