MCQs are one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Human Resource Management (HRM) MCQs based on current trends and practices. These MCQs on HRM is helpful for the preparation of various competitive exams, undergraduate, postgraduate, and entrance exams. Furthermore, the questions present in the HRM MCQs section will be beneficial for tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
191. Motivating the employees is classified as___________?
A. Informational role
B. Interpersonal role
C. Decisional role
D. Conceptual role
192. The Mental Process to interpret environment as’ per one’s own understanding is known as:____________?
193. The Scope of human resource management includes:___________?
C. Inventory management
D. Training & Development
194. Which of the following act represents a situation in which employment decisions are NOT affected by illegal discrimination?
A. Fair employment
B. Legal compliance
C. Litigation Process
D. Affirmative action
195. The first step in the e-selection process is____________?
A. consider how the various new stakeholders and clients will use the system
B. train the employees that will be responsible for the administration of the process
C. draw-up a flow chart of the current assessment process
D. draft the desired flow process that will result from the E-selection process
196. The system of ranking jobs in a firm on the basis of the relevant characteristics, duties, and responsibilities is known as__________?
A. Job evaluation
B. Job design
C. Job specification
D. Job description
197. Which of the following is not an elements of traditional job design?
A. Formal Organisation charts
B. Clear and precise job descriptions
C. Well-defined mobility (promotion and transfer) paths
D. Employee number chart
198. Job Analysis is a systematic procedure for securing and reporting information defining a
A. specific job
B specific product
C specific service
D all of these
199. What is human factor?
A. Micro and macro issues of socioeconomic factor.
B. Interrelated Physiological, Psychological and Socio-ethical aspects of human being.
C. The entire concept of human behavior
D. None of the above.
200. What are the factors responsible for the growth of HRM
A. Development of scientific management and awakened sense of social responsibility.
B. The problem of how the available human resource could effectively minimize the cost and maximize the production.
C. Technical factors, awakening amongst workers, attitude of the government, cultural and social system.
D. All the above.