321. The employee perspective on reward involves ensuring that the package of rewards is…
A. Affordable and sustainable
C. Linked to business goals
D. Geared to generating the right employee attitudes
322. ‘New pay’ is overtly…?
A. Employee driven
323. A pluralist approach to pay determination occurs in what fraction of organizations?
324. Market related pay is based on what type of economics?
A. Keynesian economics
B. Neo-liberal economics
C. Marxist economic theory
D. Classic economic theory
325. What type of approach has Gilmore and Williams taken towards pay and reward?
C. ‘ideal type’
326. What is the average percentage of employee financial benefits of the total pay cost organizations spend?
327. Which French-owned telecommunications manufacturer is used as an example by Gilmore and Williams of an organization that introduced flexible benefits for its 600 employees?
B. Alcatel Telecom
328. Final salary pension schemes =?
A. A sum of money that increases dependent on the growth of investment.
B. The final salary divided by the number of years worked, multiplied by ten.
C. The number of years of employee service applied to final salary on retirement to produce a pension entitlement.
D. Number of years of employee service divided by the age of the employee.
329. How much, on average, do women earn less, per hour, than men?
330. The greater individualization of pay can be a problem in certain situations…
A. When the organization does well and is profitable.
B. When the organization’s share values are high.
C. When the company’s share price dips.
D. The situation around pay and reward is transparent.