241. What should be the strategy of HRM?
A. Making the long-term and short-term planning.
B. Planning the optimum level of manpower.
C. Introducing training programmes to personnel.
D. All the above.
242. The process of helping unwanted present employees find new jobs with other firms called ______________.
243. What is the ‘Laissez fair’ view point?
A. A view popularised by Ronssean, Bentham and Hobbes.
B. A minimum of public intervention in economic activities.
C. Business enterprise must get opportunity to earn more profits.
D. The change in the concept of labour from commodity approach to human concept.
244. How can we understand the nature of human factor?
A. Through determinants of human behaviour
B. According to the behaviour of people at work
C. The way the management influences an individual and a group.
D. Through the study of human behaviour in organisation.
245. Trend analysis is a ______________
A. Forecasting technique
B. Skills inventory
C. Job analysis technique
D. Markov analysis
246. The factual statement of the duties and responsibilities of a specific job is known as _____________.
A. job description
B. job specification
C. job analysis
D. job evaluation
247. In Japanese management, employees’ career path is non-specialised. Why?
A. In Japanese industries job rotation is carried out for employees to have different skills and also for interdepartmental cooperation.
B. In an organisation from the time of induction, employees are exposed to various types of jobs and training to enable them to have adaptability to any job.
C. Japanese management system prefers to create capable workers to adapt organisational changes, as and when required.
D. Rotation of job provides benefit of skills required for top quality executives.
248. Who has said that HRM is not a one shot deal?
249. Skills inventory, replacement charts, Markov analysis, regression analysis all are types of ____________.
A. redundancy plan
B. training plan
C. retention plan
D. forecasting methods
250. Trade unions and employee association, Industrial relation, employee participation and empowerment are procurement functions of a manager which comes under________.
A. integration function
B. procurement function
C. development function
D. behavioural function