641. ______________ training seeks to adjust newly appointed employees to the work environment.
642. Employees general attitude is referred to as ______________.
643. Education brought the changes in the attitude of labour towards their______________.
644. Job ______________ is a statement of the minimum acceptable human qualities necessary to perform a job satisfactorily.
645. An organization may choose to do all of the following to motivate a plateaued worker, except ______________
646. The process by which older members of a society transmit to younger members the social skilled is termed as ______________.
647. The process of identifying human resource needs and formulating plans to meet these needs
B.Man power planning
648. Job satisfaction is high when there is ______________
649. PAQ stands for ______________
A.Position Alteration Quotient
B.Position Analysis Questionnaire
C.Position activity question
D.Program analytical questionnaire
650. Activities that prepare employee for future responsibility ______________