MCQs are one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Human Resource Management (HRM) MCQs based on current trends and practices. These MCQs on HRM is helpful for the preparation of various competitive exams, undergraduate, postgraduate, and entrance exams. Furthermore, the questions present in the HRM MCQs section will be beneficial for tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
171. HR managers are generally the___________managers?
172. The last step in the e-selection process is __________?
A. consider how the various new stakeholders and clients will use the system
B. train the employees that will be responsible for the administration of the process
C. draw-up a flow chart of the current assessment process
D. draft the desired flow process that will result from the E-selection process
173. Which of the following term best represents the individuals who have interests in an Organisation and are influenced by it?
174. Which of the following is not an advantage of using a private employment agency?
A. it may be faster than in-house recruiting
B. it does not require internal recruitment specialists
C. screening may not be as thorough
D. it may be better for attracting minority candidates
175. The degree to which interviews, tests, and other selection procedures yield comparable data over time and alternative measures is best define by__________?
A. Job sampling
D. Organisational culture
176. The following are some of the ways that human resources can benefit through electronic systems, except:_________?
A. online recruiting can eliminate paperwork and speed up the hiring process
B. online learning can slash travel costs and make training available anytime anywhere
C. working online can reduce the resistance sometimes experienced from employees
D. online retirement planning can help employees map out their future while reducing questions and paperwork for HR
177. A written statement of policies and principles that guides the behaviour of all employees is called__________?
A. code of ethics
B. word of ethics
C. ethics/ dilemma
D. Training Manual
178. The mental process to interpret environment as’ per one’s own understanding is known as:__________?
179. The sixth step of the SHRM application tool is to evaluate the plan against success criteria. During this stage it is important to note:___________?
A. the positive effects of the actions implemented
B. the negative effects of the actions implemented
C. the failures that resulted from the implementation of the plan
D. the positive & negative effect of the actions implemented
180. The critical role of the SHRM Application Tool is to:_____________?
A. Outline techniques, frameworks, and six steps that must be followed to effectively implement change in an organisation.
B. Develop a better strategic management process to deal with the dynamic changing environment today’s organisations face.
C. Identify and assess a narrow group of actions and plan how the organisation can overcome resistance to change.
D. identify if the organisation ‘has enough staff, if the staff heed training, if the compensation practices are appropriate, and if jobs are designed correctly