211. Large recruitment ____ problematic and vice-versa
C. Any of the above
212. The ________ programme once installed must be continued on a permanent basis.
A. Job evaluation
B. Training & Development
D. All of the above
213. The following person has suggested the new concept which takes into account various key factors that will tell the overall performance of a job.
A. Elliot Jecques
B. Fred Luthas
D. None of the above
214. For closure, every worker is to be compensated with ________ average pay for every year of service completed
A. 15 days
B. 20 days
C. 25 days
D. 30 days
215. The three important components in aligning business strategy with HR practice:
A. Business Strategy, Human Resource Practices, Organisational Capabilities
B. Marketing Strategy, Human Resource Practices, Organisational Capabilities
C. Business Strategy, Human Resource Practices, Organisational structure
D. Marketing Strategy, Human Resource Practices, Organisational structure
216. The basic managerial skill(s) is(are)
A. To supervise
B. To stimulate
C. To motivate
D. All of the above
217. Human Resource departments are______________
A. line departments
B. authority department
C. service department
D. functional department
218. What is human factor?
A. Micro and macro issues of socioeconomic factor.
B. Interrelated Physiological, Psychological and Socio-ethical aspects of human being.
C. The entire concept of human behaviour
D. None of the above.
219. Job Analysis is a systematic procedure for securing and reporting information defining a ______________.
A. specific job
B. specific product
C. specific service
D. all of these
220. What are the factors responsible for the growth of HRM?
A. Development of scientific management and awakened sense of social responsibility.
B.The problem of how the available human resource could effectively minimise the cost and maximise the production.
C. Technical factors, awakening amongst workers, attitude of the government, cultural and social system.
D. All the above.