MCQs are one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Human Resource Management (HRM) MCQs based on current trends and practices. These MCQs on HRM is helpful for the preparation of various competitive exams, undergraduate, postgraduate, and entrance exams. Furthermore, the questions present in the HRM MCQs section will be beneficial for tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
101. The process of choosing individuals who have re1evant qualifications to fill existing or projected job openings is__________?
A. Screening process
B. Selection process
C. Interview process
D. Pre-screeninq process
102. Firing the non-performing employees, HR manager is said to perform the__________?
A. Interpersonal role
B. Informational role
C. Supportive role
D. Decisional role
103. Which of the following component of attitude represents a person’s opinio’ns knowledge, and information?
A. Affective component
B. Cognitive component
C. Behavioral component
D. Objective component
104. Which of the following is not a function normally performed by the HR· department?
A. Employee relation
B. Training and Development
D. Recruitment and Selection
105. Which of the following test indicates the person’s inclination towards a particular occupation that provides satisfaction to that individual?
A. Vocational interest test
B. Cognitive aptitude test
C. Personality test
D. psychomotor abilities test
106. Advertisements through newspapers, TV, radio, professional journals and magazines are___________methods of recruitment.
107. The process of developing an applicants’ pool for job openings in an Organization is called____________
108. Which of the following would likely be the least effective method of recruiting internal job candidates?
A. Posting information on Organisational bulletin boards
B. Examining HR records of current employees
C. Advertising in national newspapers and journals
D. Internal Sources
109. The interview is used as a method for determining___________?
A. The personality of the candidate.
B. The degree ‘of fit between the applicant and the demands of the job.
C. His/her age.
D. Physical attributes
110. The thorough & detailed study.regarding jobs within an Organisation is represented by:__________?
A. Job analysis
B. Job description
C. Job specification
D. Job evaluation