MCQs are one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Human Resource Management (HRM) MCQs based on current trends and practices. These MCQs on HRM is helpful for the preparation of various competitive exams, undergraduate, postgraduate, and entrance exams. Furthermore, the questions present in the HRM MCQs section will be beneficial for tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
81. Which of the following statement represents ‘effectiveness’ ?
a. Achieve most output in less time
B. Achieve mass production
C. Achieve most output with least input
D. Achieve Organisational goals
82. Why Organisations provide, attractive salaries, fringe benefits, career development opportunities:
A. To retain valuable human resources
B. To be the market leader in the future
C. To attract more and more people
D. To enforce government regulations
83. Which of the following approach emphasizes the effect of psychological and social factors on employees’ performance?
A. Scientific approach
B. Rational approach
C. Human relations approach
D. Systematic approach
84. Which of the following is not a type of information that should be provided by application forms?
C. work stability
D. Applicant’s age
85. HR’s basic challenges in formulating strategies include(s):________________?
A. Need to support corporate productivity and performance improvement efforts.
B. Employees not play any role in performance improvement efforts
C. Not being involved in designing the company’s strategic plan.
D. Management agenda’s
86. The HR policy which is based on the philosophy of the utmost good for the greatest number of people is covered under the_____________?
A. utilitarian approach
B. approach based on rights
C. approach based on justice
D. configurational approach
87. Although many authors experience difficulty in distinguishing between personnel management and HRM, it can be argued that HRM is the elevation of personnel management to a more___________level.
88. HR managers play vital role in___________?
A. Setting production targets
B. Formulating strategies
C. Publishing financial statements
D. Preparing reports to shareholders
89. HRM is more___________ whereas Personnel Management is slightly narrow?
90. Which of the following term is used to identify, “what the job holder does”? “how it is done”? & “why it is done”?
A. Job specification
B. Job evaluation
C. Job description
D. Job title