MCQs are one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Human Resource Management (HRM) MCQs based on current trends and practices. These MCQs on HRM is helpful for the preparation of various competitive exams, undergraduate, postgraduate, and entrance exams. Furthermore, the questions present in the HRM MCQs section will be beneficial for tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
61. The biggest problem facing e-HR is the___________?
A.rarity of HR
B. diversity of HR
C. security of HR data
D. sustainability of HR
62. Treating employees as precious human resources is the basis of the__________approach?
A. Hard HRM
B. Soft HRM
C. Medium HRM
D. Utiliarian approach
63. In comparing internal selection with external selection, an advantage of internal selection is that____________?
A. Internal selection requires few procedures to locate and screen viable job candidate
B. Internal selection presents fewer dangers of inourring legal liability than external selection
C. There is less need to use multiple predictors in assessing internal candidates than. with external candidates
D. Information about internal candidates tends to be more verifiable than information about external candidates
64. What is meant by the term “Management” by Objectives’?
A. system of giving the authority to carry out certain jobs by those lower down the management hierarchy
B. The system of management that is based on bringing together experts into a team
C. The setting of objectives to bring about the achievement of the corporate goals
D. The control of the Organisation by those in the ‘head office’
65. Which of the following department is responsible for handling safety & health issues of employees?
A. HR department
B. Procurement department
C. Finance department
D. Marketing department
66. Job descriptions are also called as____________?
A. Task oriented
B. Task analysis
C. performance oriented
D. Credit analysis
67. ____________ is the main source of innovations?
A. Upgraded technology
B. Human mind
C. Competitors’ pressure
D. Research & Development
68. Which of the following role a manager performs as a Resource allocator?
A. Interpersonal role
B. Decisional role
C. Informational role
D. Supportive role’
69. Recruitment is widely viewed as a ___________ process?
C. Both Positive and Negative
70. The best medium to reach a ‘large audience for the process of recruitment is___________?
A. Casual applicants
C. Employee referrals
D. Employment agencies