Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Biochemistry MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on biochemistry subject and cover all important topics of biochemistry like Biomolecules, Carbohydrates, Aminocides, Proteins, Proteins function, Nucleic acids, Weak Interactions in Aqueous Systems, Ionization of Water, Weak acids & Weak Bases, Water as a Reactant, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on biochemistry. These biochemistry MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
61. Vitamin C is present in largest amount in the body in____________?
D. Adrenal cortex
62. Tryptophan load test helps in the evaluation of deficiency of the vitamin______________?
A. Folic acid
D. Cyano cobolamine
63. Which vitamin is related to a co-factor in glycine metabolism is______________?
A. Vit E
B. Folic acid
64. Two Vitamin whose derivatives are involved in transformation of serine to glycine are_____________?
A. B6 ad B12
B. B12 and nicotinamie
C. Folic acid and B6
D. Folic acid and B12
65. The mineral having sparing action on Vitamin E_______________?
66. 1st clinical sign of vitamin A deficiency is_____________?
A. night blindness
B. bitot’s spots
D. conjunctival xeroses
67. The amino acid from which niacin synthesized is_______________?
68. Coenzyme A contains which of the following vitamins_______________?
C. Pantothenic acid
69. Which of the following is the poorest source of vitamin C ?
70. Pernicious anaemia occurs in___________?
A. Vit B1 deficiency
B. Vit B12 deficiency
C. Vit C deficiency
D. Vit D deficiency