871. Which of the following compounds/(s) belong/(s) to the vitamin B6 group?
D. All of these
872. What metal ion is specifically bound by vitamin B12?
873. A fat-soluble vitamin that regulates blood clotting is
A. vitamin A
B. vitamin K
C. vitamin C
874. Which of these is a vitamin A precursor?
875. In one iron-metalloflavoprotein, the iron is present as a
B. nonheme type
C. both (a) and (b)
D. flavin moiety
876. Vitamin K1 was first isolated from alfalalfa and has the phytyl side chain consisting of
A. four isoprene units
B. six isoprene units
C. nine isoprene units
D. four isoprene units
877. Which of these molecules is vitamin H?
C. Folic acid
D. None of these
878. The occurrence of metals such as iron or molybdenum in some flavoproteins can
A. stabilize the semiquinone
B. de-stabilize the semiquinone
C. form chelation
D. all of these
879. Models of end-linked Osaka VI Fibrinogen dimers, a bilayer dimer is linked at
A. both ends by one disulfide bond
B. either end via two disulfide bonds
C. either end via a single disulfide bond
D. both ends by two disulfide bonds
880. A deficiency of niacin causes