Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Biochemistry MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on biochemistry subject and cover all important topics of biochemistry like Biomolecules, Carbohydrates, Aminocides, Proteins, Proteins function, Nucleic acids, Weak Interactions in Aqueous Systems, Ionization of Water, Weak acids & Weak Bases, Water as a Reactant, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on biochemistry. These biochemistry MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
21. Which vitamin is the most indispensable during mitosis______________?
A. Folic acid
B. Pantothenic acid
C. Ascorbic acid
D. Aspartic acid
22. Malonyl aciduria is seen in deficiency of_____________?
C. Folic acid
23. Biological activity of tocopherols has been attributed, in part to their actions as_____________?
D. Antidotes for selenium poisoning
24. Which vitamin is synthesized by intestinal bacteria ?
A. Vit B
B. Vit A
C. Vit D
D. Vit K
25. Of prime importance in the structure of flavoproteins is____________?
A. Vit B6
B. Vit B2
C. Vit B1
D. Vit A
26. Vitamin also acting as hormones________________?
A. Vitamin D
B. Vitamin A
C. Vitamin B1
D. Vitamin C
27. Deficiency of which vitamin causes glossitis dementia roughed keratotic areas on skin and gastrointestinal symptoms ?
D. Pantothenic acid
28. Rhodopsin deficiency is chiefly associated with________________?
A. Vitamin D deficiency
C. Vitamin A deficiency
29. Vitamin K____________?
A. Helps in formation of prothrombin
B. Inhibition of antithrombin
C. Prevention of capillary fragility
D. Stimulation of hematopoiesis in red bone marrow
30. Vitamin K antagonizes_____________?
B. Thrombin formation
C. Bishydroxy coumarin
D. Production of clotting factors by liver