Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Biochemistry MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on biochemistry subject and cover all important topics of biochemistry like Biomolecules, Carbohydrates, Aminocides, Proteins, Proteins function, Nucleic acids, Weak Interactions in Aqueous Systems, Ionization of Water, Weak acids & Weak Bases, Water as a Reactant, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids, Proteoglycans, Glycoproteins and Glycolipids – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on biochemistry. These biochemistry MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
161. Which of the following is a precursor of protoporphyrin_______________?
162. Cytochromes are_____________?
A. Pyridine nucleotides
B. Riboflavin containing nucleotides
C. Metal containing flavoproteins
D. Iron-porphyrin proteins
163. Heme in haemoglobin is____________?
A. Between Helix C and D
B. Surrounded by non polar environment
C. Bonded to E7 histidine
D. Protoporophyrin IX
164. Which of the following is correct about breakdown of hemoglobin (Hb)_____________?
C. Hb→Heme→Bilverdin→Uro bilinogen
165. Creatine is formed metabolically from______________?
166. Major source of ammonia in the kidney is___________?
A. Urea Aspartate