371. The activity of the following enzyme is affected by biotin deficiency____________?
372. The deficiency of thiamine can be identified by measuring the red cell______________?
C. Alpha ketoglutarate dehydrogenase
D. Pyruvate dehydrogenase
373. Competitive enzyme inhibition will cause_____________?
A. Decrease of km and increase of Vmax
B. increase of km and increase of Vmax
C. Decrease of km and decrease of Vmax
D. Increase of km and Unchanged of Vmax
374. Which of the following is correct of the pyruvate dehydrogenase enzyme complex ?
A. It is present in cytoplasm
B. Catalyzes the conversion of pyruvate to oxaloacetate
C. Requires TPP as cofactor
D. Catalyzes a reversible reaction
375. Dehydrogenase used as coenzymes all of the following, except________________?
D. Ferro protoporphyrin
376. Benzidine test is positive with the enzyme______________?
A. Cytochrome oxidase
377. Key glycolytic enzymes_____________?
C. Pyruvate kinase
D. Glucose 1,6 diphosphatase
378. Multiienzyme complex in human_______________?
A. Fatty acid synthetase
B. Malonyl CoA carboxylase
C. Carbomoyl Phosphate synthetase
D. Adenosine phospho ribosyl transferase
379. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic feature of allosteric enzymes ?
A. They are multienzyme complex
B. Follow Michaelis-Menton Kinetics
C. Presence of Modulator site
D. Give sigmoid shaped curve
380. A example of a preventive antioxidant is_______________?
C. Superoxide dismutase