241. Which is the poorest source of calcium among the following______________?
B. Human milk
C. Egg yolk
D. Cow’s milk
242. Transport form of iron is______________?
243. Which of the following is the best site of absorption of calcium ?
A. Proximal segment of small intestine
B. Middle segment of small intestine
C. Ascending colon
244. During phagocytosis, the metabolic process called respiratory burst involves the activation of_____________?
245. The transmembrane adhesive molecules present in hemi desmosomes which specifically binds to basal lamina glycoprotein laminin are______________?
A. Integrin a6-B4
B. The catenins desmoplakin
C. cadherins desmoglein
D. a and B catenin
246. Under metabolic conditions associated with a high rate of fatty acid oxidation liver produces________________?
247. The fluid mosaic model of membrane structure was proposed by_______________?
A. Watson and Crick
B. Edwarg Angle
C. G.V Black
D. Singer and Nicolson
248. Free radicals can be inactivated by the following enzymes EXCEPT__________________?
A. Glutathione peroxidase
C. Superoxide dismutase
249. The best technique useful for initial viral load estimation is________________?
A. Real time PCR
B. Widal test
250. FSH, LH, TSH acts through_________________?
A. Cyclic AMP
B. Cyclic GMP
C. Adenosine cyclate
D. Calcium release