341. Michaelis-Menten hypothesis states that_____________?
A. Rate of enzymatic reaction is independent of substrate concentration
B. Rate of non enzymatic reaction is proportional to substrate concentration
C. Km is the enzyme substrate complex association constant
D. Enzyme- substrate complex formation is essential in enzymatic reaction
342. Coenzyme responsible for single carbon transfer is______________?
A. Acetyl co enzyme A
343. Hexokinase is a______________?
344. Enzyme + coenzyme constitutes_____________?
345. The amino acid required for the synthesis of haem is______________?
B. Glutamic acid
346. Ubiqultin is involved in_____________?
A. Intracellular proteolysis
B. Electron transport chain
C. Transport of ATP
D. Protein folding
347. Which of the following is a function of the golgi apparatus ?
A. Modification of proteins
B. m RNA synthesis
C. Protein storage
D. t RNA synthesis
348. The most abundant protein present in body is_____________?
349. Oligosaccharide is________________?
350. Synthesis of protein occurs on_____________?
B. Poly ribosomes