421. Increase in pyruvate and lactate is seen in which of the following deficiency ?
D. Vitamin C
422. Glycogen breakdown leads to formation of______________?
B. Lactic acid
C. Glucose & Lactic acid
423. Which is not a oligosaccharide sugar ?
424. One molecule of acetyl Co-A gives rise to ________ ATP molecules?
425. All these reactions take place inside the mitochondria except____________?
A. EMP pathway
B. Krebs cylce
C. Urea cycle
D. Electron transfer
426. Which of the following is not a product of HMP shunt_____________?
B. D fructose 6 phosphate
C. D sedoheptulose 5 phosphate
D. D glyceraldehyde 3 phosphate
427. All are true regarding glucose 6 phosphate deficiency except______________?
C. Defective cori cycle
D. Increased mobilization of glycogen from liver
428. Blood glucose level cannot be augmented by mobilization of muscle glycogen due to lack of_____________?
A. G-6-P dehydrogenase
B. G-6-P phydrogenase
429. Galactosemia commonly is due to deficiency of_____________?
A. Galactose 1 phosphatase uridyl transferase
B. Galactose 1 phosphatase
C. Glucose 1 phosphatase
D. Glucose 6 phosphatase
430. In which type of glycogen storage disease is hyper uricemia a feature ?