381. The combination of main supporting enzyme is called______________?
D. Constitutive enzyme
382. Which of the following is a membrane bound enzyme that catalyzes the formation of cyclic AMP from ATP ?
A. Tyrosine kinase
C. ATP synthase
D. Adenylate cyclase
383. An example of layses is_____________?
A. Glutamine synthetase
384. An enzyme that makes a double stranded DNA copy from a single stranded RNA template molecule is known as____________?
A. DNA polymerase
B. RNA polymerase
C. Reverse transcriptase
D. Phospho kinase
385. The enzymes that catalyses the same reaction but differ in physical properties are called as_____________?
A. Pro enzyme
B. Iso enzyme
386. In mycocarrdial infarction the first enzyme to rise____________?
387. Enzymes involved in degradation of epinephrine_____________?
C. Catechol 0-transferase
388. Muscle glycogen cannot contribute directly to blood glucose level because___________?
A. Muscle lacks glucose 6 phosphatase
B. Muscle lacks phospho gluco isomerase
C. Absence of glucokinase
D. Muscle does not contain glycogen phosphorylase
389. The main site of fluoride inhibition in the Embden Meyerhof pathway of acid____________?
C. Pyruvate Kinase
D. Fructose 6 phosphatase
390. Enzymes help by____________?
A. Lowering the activation energy
B. Increasing the substrate concentration
C. Decreasing the surface tension
D. Increasing the activation energy