411. McArdles disease is due to the deficiency of_____________?
A. Glucose 1 phosphatase
B. Glucose 1,6 phosphatase
C. Glucose 6 phosphatase
412. An enzyme not involved in glycolysis is______________?
B. Phosphoglycero mutase
D. Glycerophosphate dehydrogenase
413. Phosphofructokinase is the key enzyme of______________?
C. Beta oxidation
D. TCA cycle
414. Which metabolite of TCA cycle is used in detoxification of ammonia in brain_____________?
A. Alpha ketoglutarate
415. In TCA cycle, citrate is converted in to after losing a molecule of H2O_____________?
416. In TCA cycle substrate level phosphorylation occurs at____________?
A. Succinate dehydrogenase
B. Malonate reduction
D. None of the above
417. Which of the following is correctly matched ?
A. Isocitrate to oxalo succinate -1 ATP is formed
B. Succinyl CoA to succinate -1 ATP is formed
C. Succinate to furmarate -1 ATP is formed
D. Malate to oxaloacetate -1 ATP is formed
418. The enzyme involved in the first committed step of glycolysis is____________?
419. The end product of glycolysis under anaerobic conditions is_______________?
A. Lactic acid
B. Pyruvic acid
C. Acetoacetic acid
D. Oxaloacetic acid
420. Which of the following is a non-reducing sugar____________?